BAT 16 SHANK BUTTON ATTACHMENT
BAT 16 SHANK BUTTON ATTACHING MACHINE
- Almost any shank button attachment possible up to 40mm diameter..
- Heavy fabric weights possible.
- Blind or clean showstitch option.
- Simple to operate.
- Fully electronic machine - quiet and fast.
- Incorporates Juki MB1800 electronic chainstitch button sewing machine.
The recently developed BAT 16 machine is a revolutionary method of automatically attaching shank buttons. The button is held behind the needle which means that the fabric can be easily loaded in front of the needle. Existing methods of machine sewing shank buttons are very restrictive in terms of fabric and button type due to the inherent problem in the clamping method which meant that in most cases shank buttons have had to be hand sewn..The new BAT 16 enables machine attachment of virtually any type of shank button onto most fabrics in seconds rather than minutes when hand sewing.
The unique linear motion of the button clamp means that most shank buttons can be held with no need for any adjustment. Remote button loading enables the operator to use the machine with ease and very little training.
Simple program change enables different pitch size and stitch count to be selected instantly.