- Short training period of 2-3 hours means that unskilled operators can be used to sew even the most complex of shapes.
- Fullness can be inserted automatically wherever required.
- All types and weights of fabric can be sewn without any adjustments to the machine.
- Automatic thread trimming.
- Sewn component is trimmed to a standard 4.8mm seam (3.2 and 6.4mm is also available)
- Change of template in less than 10 seconds
We manufactur a range of profile stitching machines, unskilled operators can manufacture perfect component parts, and achieve a high productivity after only a short period of training.
Style changes simply mean the operator having only to change the stitching jig; production can easily be changed from small components such as pocket flaps to larger components such as collars or jacket fronts.
Every component sewn will be exactly the same size and shape every time, whatever the operator's skill level.
The Auto Jig ranges of machines are manufactured in our plant in the United Kingdom, where our engineers have over 50 years experience of this type of product.
We have been the major suppliers to some of the best known names in the UK garment industry since the early 90's, since that time we have also exported machines to many countries around the world.